Stay connected all year long
The benefits of social media are undeniable. At the Telfer School, we fully appreciate the value of using active online technologies and communities to intensify our engagement with students, alumni, partners and supporters—the people and organizations that make our business such a success.
This year’s version of the annual Dean’s report is a perfect illustration of our awareness and understanding. We’ve prepared In Harmony as a web publication to make it more accessible to a greater number of people than a conventional printed version.
We use social media to stay connected with you
- Telfer is trending. Follow our Twitter feed to get instant updates and breaking news about us, and to stay connected with Telfer students and alumni. And if you’re a Telfer School alumnus, use it to keep us up to speed on your business successes, on what you’re learning about the real world of business, and on when and why you’re going to be visiting our school.
- Join us on Facebook to discover detailed information about upcoming Telfer School events, as well as photos and videos from past events, activities and celebrations.
- Use our LinkedIn group to re-connect with former classmates and build powerful professional networks with fellow Telfer School alumni.
- Visit Telfer TV to watch our latest videos. These videos feature our school’s talented students, leading professors, top-flight facilities—and more.
- Take the social media experience to the next level with MyTelfer.ca. Use our alumni engagement portal to share your memories of being a student, re-connect with classmates, get involved in current events and activities, and support your alma mater with a monthly gift.
Linked with Leadership Portal
We are pleased to announce the launch a new web site dedicated to the Telfer School of Management’s brand. The Linked with Leadership web portal showcases our school’s brand in a dynamic and interactive fashion. You can access the portal by clicking on any of the “Linked with leadership” banners found in on our web pages, or by visiting: http://www.telfer.uOttawa.ca/leadership.