Dean's Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is composed of leaders from the private and public sectors who mutually strive to strengthen the Telfer School of Management and its programs.
- François Bouchard, President, The Country Grocer Inc. / OnlineGrocer.ca
- Micheal Burch, Managing Partner, Welch LLP – Chartered Accountants
- Douglas L. Dempster, Executive Director, Centre for Executive Leadership
- Linda Eagen, President and CEO, Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation
- Mark Farrell, President, Inspire Developments
- Hélène Joncas, Partnerships, National Research Council
- François M. Julien, Dean, Telfer School of Management
- Jean Laurin, President and CEO, ENCON Group Inc.
- Bruce Lazenby, CEO, Invest Ottawa
- Dan Moorcroft (Advisory Board Chair), MBA, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, QMR Consulting & Professional Staffing
- Carl Nappert, Executive Vice-President, Consulting Services, Maplesoft Group
- Sherry Noble, former EVP Business Development, Export Development Canada
- Dr. Jacline Nyman, President and CEO, United Way Centraide Canada
- Jim Orban, President and CEO, University of Ottawa Heart Institute Foundation
- Lynda Partner, Vice-President, Marketing, Redline Communications
- Micheal Runia, Managing Partner Ottawa, Deloitte
- Robert G. White, CA, CMA, Former Vice-President, Mergers & Acquisitions, IBM Canada Limited
- Frédéric Michel, Directeur Général, Stratégie et planification d’entreprise, Yellow Media Inc.
- Chantal Rémy, Vice-President, Change Strategies, Business Development Bank of Canada
- Anie Rouleau, Founder, Baleco
- Sean Sirois, Former Managing Director, Deutsche Bank
- Mathieu Cloutier, Vice-President & General Manager, TANK
- Suzanne Benoit, President, Aéro Montréal
- Warren Bell, Chief Operating Officer & Pension Services (COO), OMERS
- Peter G. Bowie, Corporate Director and Former CEO, Deloitte China
- Jean Desgagné, President and CEO, Global Enterprise Services, TMX
- Luc Fortin, Managing Director & Head of Institutional Sales Canada, HSBC Securities
- Ronnie Gavsie, CEO, Trillium Gift of Life Network
- Audrey Robinson, Chief Investment Officer, WaterStreet Family Capital Counsel Inc.
- Scott Sinclair, Chief Executive Officer, Range Capital Advisors Inc.
- Andrew Doyle, Senior Vice-President and Senior Investment Advisor, BMO Nesbitt Burns
- Norm Lo, former Business Development Executive, Blackberry
- Ian Telfer, Chairman, Goldcorp Inc.
- Feisal Keshavjee, Managing Director, KWC Consulting (Regional Chair)
- Pierre-Paul Allard, SVP Corporate Strategy & Development, Avaya Inc.
- Lina Arseneault, Social media consultant, Café-lina.com
- Jennifer Campbell, Enterprise Account Executive, DocuSign
- Alfredo Coppola, Director, Business Development, US Market Access Center, Silicon Valley Headquarters
- Lee Fraser, Vice President, Business & Marketing Partnerships, Warner Bros.
- Ted Tsortos, Director, Sales Strategy & Planning, Cisco Systems Inc. (Regional Chair)
- Joe Attrux, Vice President Compliance, A2A Property Developers (Regional Chair)
- Joseph Lau, Director, Rockhound Limited
- George Lam, Chairman, Monte Jade Science and Technology Association of Hong Kong
- William Chan, Managing Director, ScotWork