Student Services Centre
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5
See the final exam schedule.
Please consult the Evaluation of Student Learning section of the academic regulations for undergraduate studies, as well as related sections regarding the grading system and academic standing.
The Student Services Centre (SSC) approves and manages the deferred mid-term and final exams of undergraduate students for ADM courses.
Professors are responsible for the approval of absences during quizzes and the late submission of written assignments.
Upon review of your exam schedule, please note that we only accept to defer an exam for the following reasons:
- two exams on the same date and at the same time, or
- three, 3-hour exams scheduled on the same date, between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. that day.
- take-home exams are not considered within the exam conflicts listed above.
- Medical reasons that must be justified (see academic regulations); or
- Death of a member of immediate family, justified by a death certificate.
Travel, employment and misreading the examination schedule are not acceptable reasons for deferring an exam.
To defer an exam in an ADM course, please complete and submit this form either by e-mail at
, by fax at 613-562-5167 or in person at DMS 1100.
For a course from another faculty, please contact the faculty in question and/or the professor.
Students authorized to defer an exam for an acceptable reason will be allowed to write this exam on a date chosen by the SSC. All deferred final exams for ADM courses will take place during the last days of the official exam period, or a few days after the end of the exam period.
Students who write an examination may not appeal their final grades due to one of the reasons mentioned above.
- Bringing a Business History Perspective to Management
- Telfer Executive MBA Class in Silicon Valley: Student Blog
- Father Edgar Thivierge Speaker Series Event a Huge Success!
- Telfer Alumni in the 2013 OBJ Forty Under 40
- The "myTelfer.ca" Portal is Relaunched
- Telfer School Professors Present Their Research at European Accounting Association Congress in Paris