Student Services Centre
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5
The accounting specialization allows undergraduate students to build a solid foundation in financial and managerial accounting, auditing and taxation. Students not only learn how to produce accurate financial statement, but also study more complex topics in accounting.
The Honours BCom with Specialization in Accounting is available in CO-OP and French Immersion.
Intermediate accounting, Taxation, Cost accounting, Auditing Theory, Corporate finance, Seminar in accounting theory, Management Control Systems and Special topics in financial accounting
Join the Telfer School’s Accounting Club and take part in networking events, informative sessions and inter-university challenges.
As part of their program of study, accounting students at the Telfer School of Management can take all the courses required to pursue Ontario’s Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Management Accounting (CMA) and Certified General Accountant (CGA) professional designations.
Students looking to pursue a professional designation in Ontario or Quebec are encouraged to visit the respective websites of the professional associations for more information.
Accountant (CA, CMA, CGA), Actuary, Auditor, Bookkeeper, Business analyst, Cost accountant, Controller, Director of finance and Financial analyst.
- The Telfer School’s Executive MBA program represented at Startup Canada Day on the Hill
- George Langill named the Chair of the City of Ottawa’s Innovation Advisory Board
- Collaboration with German Fraunhofer Institute Enables Joint Exploration of Innovation Systems ...
- CGA-AGRC Concludes Year With Very Successful Public Lecture
- Telfer Students Shine in the Fall 2013 CGA Ontario Intopia Strategy Simulation
- Aga Khan Foundation Canada is now accepting applications for its 2014-15 Fellowship Program