Student Services Centre
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5
The accounting specialization allows undergraduate students to build a solid foundation in financial and managerial accounting, auditing and taxation. Students not only learn how to produce accurate financial statement, but also study more complex topics in accounting.
The Honours BCom with Specialization in Accounting is available in CO-OP and French Immersion.
Intermediate accounting, Taxation, Cost accounting, Auditing Theory, Corporate finance, Seminar in accounting theory, Management Control Systems and Special topics in financial accounting
Join the Telfer School’s Accounting Club and take part in networking events, informative sessions and inter-university challenges.
As part of their program of study, accounting students at the Telfer School of Management can take all the courses required to pursue Ontario’s Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Management Accounting (CMA) and Certified General Accountant (CGA) professional designations.
Students looking to pursue a professional designation in Ontario or Quebec are encouraged to visit the respective websites of the professional associations for more information.
Accountant (CA, CMA, CGA), Actuary, Auditor, Bookkeeper, Business analyst, Cost accountant, Controller, Director of finance and Financial analyst.
- Bringing a Business History Perspective to Management
- Telfer Executive MBA Class in Silicon Valley: Student Blog
- Father Edgar Thivierge Speaker Series Event a Huge Success!
- Telfer Alumni in the 2013 OBJ Forty Under 40
- The "myTelfer.ca" Portal is Relaunched
- Telfer School Professors Present Their Research at European Accounting Association Congress in Paris