Student Services Centre
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5
The accounting specialization allows undergraduate students to build a solid foundation in financial and managerial accounting, auditing and taxation. Students not only learn how to produce accurate financial statement, but also study more complex topics in accounting.
The Honours BCom with Specialization in Accounting is available in CO-OP and French Immersion.
Intermediate accounting, Taxation, Cost accounting, Auditing Theory, Corporate finance, Seminar in accounting theory, Management Control Systems and Special topics in financial accounting
Join the Telfer School’s Accounting Club and take part in networking events, informative sessions and inter-university challenges.
As part of their program of study, accounting students at the Telfer School of Management can take all the courses required to pursue Ontario’s Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Management Accounting (CMA) and Certified General Accountant (CGA) professional designations.
Students looking to pursue a professional designation in Ontario or Quebec are encouraged to visit the respective websites of the professional associations for more information.
Accountant (CA, CMA, CGA), Actuary, Auditor, Bookkeeper, Business analyst, Cost accountant, Controller, Director of finance and Financial analyst.
- Telfer MBA Students Win 3rd Place at the P&G Cup
- New International Exchange Partner: The University of Hong Kong
- Joe Irvine (MBA 1984) Recognized for Outstanding service
- Student sings her way through a bachelor of commerce
- Telfer Research Awards Ceremony
- Board Characteristics More Effective than Governance Indices in Predicting Financing Costs, ...