Student Services Centre
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5
The entrepreneurship option is for students who aspire to lead their own company, work in a family business or manage growth in an established company.
This program was created to strengthen the entrepreneurial spirit and culture of those hoping to start their own business or to play a key role in the success of innovative companies.
The Honours BCom (option in Entrepreneurship) is available in CO-OP and French Immersion.
Entrepreneurial mind: New venture creation, Managing a growing enterprise, Personal selling, Project management and Marketing strategy
In 2011, the University of Ottawa finished second overall at the Jeux du commerce, an Eastern Canadian university competition. Telfer School of Management students ranked first in the entrepreneurship case.
The Telfer School hosts events such as the Business Plan Competition and the Entrepreneurial Culture Challenge. In addition, you can join the Entrepreneur’s Club, attend networking events with business professionals and take part in yearly activities like the Elevator Pitch Competition.
Business manager, Business consultant, Venture capitalist, President or Principal, and Business development officer
- Gurprit Kindra Served as Expert Witness in Federal Court of Canada Ruling Concerning Brand ...
- Students Raise $130,000 on Kickstarter
- Students will be Representing Telfer at the Queen’s Entrepreneurs’ Competition
- Telfer Alumni Shine at the Best Ottawa Business Awards 2013
- We are actively seeking new International Career mentors for the 2014-2015 academic year
- The Telfer School’s Executive MBA program represented at Startup Canada Day on the Hill