Information Session: Welch LLP
Thursday, September 14, 2017, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Are you an accounting student or recent grad interested in learning more about Welch LLP? We want to meet you!
Whether you are a student searching for a co-op placement or are a recent graduate starting your career, we want to help you advance your career and achieve success. At Welch, you are not just a number in a firm – you are a valued member of our team and we will support you every step of the way on your path to success.
Welch LLP is a Chartered Professional Accounting firm that provides a full range of accounting, assurance, tax, advisory, and specialty services. Welch offers private enterprises, government, and not-for-profit organizations industry specific services and knowledge with a relationship-driven approach to client service.
Welch LLP will be recruiting for the following positions:
- Staff Accountant (NEW GRADUATE)
- CO-OP Staff Accountant (4 month term)
- CO-OP Staff Accountant (8 month term)
- Thursday, September 14, 2017
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate Accounting students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by September 11, 2017 if you have any particular accessibility requirements or dietary restrictions.
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, September 14, 2017, 2:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.