Workshop: Preparing for a Telfer Networking Event (Telfer Connects)
Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 10:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
This 45-minute workshop is designed to prepare you for the Telfer Connects event taking place on September 21, 2017. The workshop will ensure that you present yourself professionally and maximize your networking opportunities at the event.
Please note that Telfer Connects is open to both 3rd- and 4th-year students.
As a participant in this workshop, you will learn how to:
- identify and market your strengths;
- prepare for the event;
- use effective job search strategies;
- network your way to success.
By attending this workshop, you will be automatically registered for Telfer Connects.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- 10:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer 3rd- and 4th-year undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- Please contact us by September 18, 2017 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 1:45 a.m.