Workshop: Interview Skills (facilitated by Rogers)
Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Learn the art of interviews from an industry professional.
This workshop is designed to help you develop the skills necessary to stand above the competition and make a positive and lasting impression during a job interview.
During this workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- develop an effective interview preparation strategy;
- review typical interview questions and formats;
- learn about interview etiquette;
- enhance your interview skills through practical exercises.
This workshop will be facilitated by a representative from Rogers.
Speed Interviews with Employers
As part of Interview Day, there will be practice speed interviews with professionals from Accenture, Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), Logan Katz and MD Financial Management after the workshop. Spots are limited! To participate, you must register here.
N.B. This workshop counts towards the Career Development Certificate.
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by January 29 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.