As an MBA student you have access to the services provided by the Career Centre's professional Career Counsellor. You can meet with the Counsellor on an individual basis to:
- Discuss career values and interests
- Receive a resumé and cover letter critique
- Prepare for an upcoming interview
- Participate in a mock interview
- Discuss what you can do with your degree
- Gain more information on careers in your field of interest
- Discuss job search strategies
- Create a career action plan
- Work on and establish your career portfolio
- Undergo career testing
How to book an appointment:
If you are interested in booking an appointment with a career counsellor, we strongly suggest you to do it as early as possible due to high demand. To book your appointment, please call 613‑562‑5656 or drop by the Student Services Centre (DMS 1100).
Loïc Bauduin Brunelle, ing., MBA - Solution Analyst - Mxi Technologies (Fall 2010)
The Career Centre at the Telfer School of Management has given me great support in getting the job I wanted. Its team helped me build a resumé that emphasizes my strengths and makes me stand out from the competition. They provided me with excellent advice and assisted me in applying these recommendations. They also directed me to a list of companies in the area carefully matched to my background. This was really helpful, especially since I had just arrived in Ottawa the previous year.