The Centre for Executive Leadership
The Centre for Executive Leadership (CEL) is dedicated to high performance leadership programs and is designed to promote an optimal learning environment.
Our well-appointed executive facilities are available for all your business needs. Located at the World Exchange Plaza in downtown Ottawa, our modern, professional setting is fully equipped for meetings and learning sessions. We offer various room options based on flexibility, comfort, style and technology, including a spacious amphitheatre-style classroom, multi-purpose classroom, boardroom and four case rooms.
With bright and spacious meeting rooms, accommodating from 5 to 50 people, our executive facilities offer the following features:
- Unique and stylish Executive Learning Centre
- Capacity to adapt to specific needs as required, including holding simultaneous events of up to 45 attendees
- Lounge space for small receptions, continental breakfasts and health breaks
- Servery area to accommodate refreshments and light lunches
- Flipcharts, photocopying and audio-visual equipment as needed
- Parking in the underground parkade
- Direct access to public transit
- Convenience for planning your catering with a food court located in the building offering a significant choice of providers who can cater to all dietary needs
In addition to the practical orientation of the Centre for Executive Leadership, the Centre is decorated with mementos from Telfer Executive MBA trip destinations. Since the Program’s establishment in 1992, each graduating class has returned from their International Consulting Trip with a gift for the Centre. As you walk through our facilities, you will see a didgeridoo from Australia, a mother-of-pearl jewelry box from the Republic of South Korea, marble from Italy, crystal from Ireland, and other cultural gems.
Lastly, the CEL is located in the World Exchange Plaza, a leader in environmentally-friendly practices. Read their ForeverGreen Report Card to learn more about the initiatives in place at our facility.
For information on renting our facilities, contact our Administrative Coordinator at 613-564-7804.