Our Program leverages our community partners to help accelerate your personal and professional growth through direct business consulting opportunities, while expanding your network and branding within the community. Through the Signature Series of Six Business Consulting Projects, candidates will work with client organizations in both the public and private sector, including not-for-profit organizations.
As the only program of its kind offered and based in Ottawa, we have always maintained close ties with private and public companies.
The Telfer Executive MBA partners and works jointly with many organizations and companies:
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Canadian Association of Management Consultants
- Canadian Club of Ottawa
- CATA WIT
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- Export Development Canada
- Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
- Ottawa Business Journal
- The Ottawa Hospital
- The Ottawa Mission
- Wesley Clover International Corporation
- Young Presidents’ Organization