Silicon Valley Experience 2017
Class of 2018
Read the series on the University of Ottawa's Telfer Executive MBA Innovation and Entrepreneurship Business Consulting Trip to Silicon Valley. Members of the Class of 2018 share their experiences and lessons learned from executive briefings at 500 Startups, Salesforce.com, Techshop, ReedSmith, DocuSign, Cisco Systems, Google Inc., IBM Almaden Research Center.
- Monday is about Finding the Right Problem to Solve
- Tuesday is about Making It Happen
- Wednesday is about translating the value from technology, risk and employees into success
- Thursday is spending time with long-time residents of the Valley, IBM Almaden Research Center and Cisco
- What can Ottawa can learn from Silicon Valley?
- Returning to Ottawa with a New Perspective
Published: June 22, 2017 | Category: Uncategorised