The Advisory Board is composed of leaders from the private and public sectors who mutually strive to strengthen the Telfer School of Management and its programs.
Established in 1989, the Advisory Board constitutes an important link between the School and the community, particularly the business world and the public sector. Its mandate is to advise the School with regard to its strategic choices and to provide information which will permit the evaluation of the relevance, the quality and effectiveness of its current and new programs. The Advisory Board also assists in identifying the ways in which the business community and the public sector can contribute to the strengthening of the School.
Here are its members:
- François Bouchard, President, The Country Grocer Inc. / OnlineGrocer.ca
- Micheal Burch, Managing Partner, Welch LLP – Chartered Accountants
- Renée de Bellefeuille, Executive Director, Privy Council Office
- Douglas L. Dempster, Executive Director, Centre for Executive Leadership
- Mark Farrell, President, Inspire Developments
- Justine Hendricks, Vice President, Loan Value Stream Transformation, Export Development Canada
- Hélène Joncas, Partnerships, National Research Council
- François M. Julien, Dean, Telfer School of Management
- Christine Kincaid, Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer, Mediaplus Advertising
- Bruce Lazenby, CEO, Invest Ottawa
- Janet Leblanc, President, Janet LeBlanc & Associates Inc.
- Dan Moorcroft (Advisory Board Chair), MBA, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, QMR Consulting & Professional Staffing
- Carl Nappert, Executive Vice-President, Consulting Services, Maplesoft Group
- Dr. Jacline Nyman, President and CEO, United Way Centraide Canada
- Jim Orban, President and CEO, University of Ottawa Heart Institute Foundation
- Lynda Partner, Vice-President, Marketing, Pythian
- Micheal Runia, Managing Partner Ottawa, Deloitte
- Robert G. White, CA, CMA, CPA, Independent Investor and Adviser
- Frédéric Michel, Directeur Général, Stratégie et planification d’entreprise, Yellow Media Inc.
- Chantal Rémy, Vice-President, Change Strategies, Business Development Bank of Canada
- Anie Rouleau, Founder, Baleco
- Sean Sirois, Former Managing Director, Deutsche Bank
- Mathieu Cloutier, Vice-President & General Manager, TANK
- Suzanne Benoit, President, Aéro Montréal
- Warren Bell, Chief Operating Officer & Pension Services (COO), OMERS
- Peter G. Bowie, Corporate Director and Former CEO, Deloitte China
- Jean Desgagné, President and CEO, Global Enterprise Services, TMX
- Luc Fortin, Managing Director & Head of Institutional Sales Canada, HSBC Securities
- Ronnie Gavsie, CEO, Trillium Gift of Life Network
- Robert Hickey, Managing Director & Head Mid Market M&A, RBC Canada
- Audrey Robinson, Chief Investment Officer, WaterStreet Family Capital Counsel Inc.
- Scott Sinclair, Chief Executive Officer, Range Capital Advisors Inc.
- Andrew Doyle, Senior Vice-President and Senior Investment Advisor, BMO Nesbitt Burns
- Norm Lo, former Business Development Executive, Blackberry
- Ian Telfer, Chairman, Goldcorp Inc.
- Feisal Keshavjee, Managing Director, KWC Consulting (Regional Chair)
- Pierre-Paul Allard, SVP Corporate Strategy & Development, Avaya Inc.
- Lina Arseneault, Social media consultant, Café-lina.com
- Jennifer Campbell, Enterprise Account Executive, DocuSign
- Alfredo Coppola, Director, Business Development, US Market Access Center, Silicon Valley Headquarters
- Lee Fraser, Vice President, Business & Marketing Partnerships, Warner Bros.
- Ted Tsortos, Director, Sales Strategy & Planning, Cisco Systems Inc. (Regional Chair)
- Joe Attrux, Vice President Compliance, A2A Property Developers (Regional Chair)
- Joseph Lau, Director, Rockhound Limited
- George Lam, Chairman, Monte Jade Science and Technology Association of Hong Kong
- William Chan, Managing Director, ScotWork