23rd Annual Telfer Scholarship Golf Tournament
Friday, September 22, 2017, 11:00 a.m.
Join us on Friday, September 22, 2017 for the 23rd Annual Telfer Scholarship Golf Tournament at the Meadows Golf and Country Club.
2017 Tournament Co-Chairs:
Help us bring the Dreamers, Innovators and Leaders of the future to our campus.
All proceeds from the 2017 tournament will go directly to support the Bernadette Sarazin and Carl Nappert Merit Scholarship.
The University of Ottawa aspires to attract the very best students to its undergraduate programs.
In the current economic, demographic and competitive environment, this requires that we enhance and align our scholarship programs with recruitment efforts. Canadian universities, and more specifically Ontario universities, will be competing for a shrinking pool of high school graduates for the next 10 to 15 years. Even as we increase our admission averages and invest in and improve student experience, we are faced with the reality of substantial scholarship offers from peer universities.
- To donate to the Bernadette Sarazin and Carl Nappert Merit Scholarship, contact Marianne Soucy, Advancement Project Officer at email@example.comOttawa.ca or call 613-562-5800 x 7412.
- For information regarding sponsorship opportunities of the Telfer golf tournament please contact Susan Redmond at firstname.lastname@example.orgOttawa.ca or 613-562-5800 x 4746.
Registration is now open!
Register before July 31st to take advantage of the early bird price and to have the chance of winning your registration fees back!*
*If you have already registered, you are already in to win!
Two names will be drawn to win their registration fees back. (If the winner is part of a purchased foursome, the purchaser will receive 25% of the registration back.)
Winners will be announced here, on the Telfer Golf page, and contacted via email or phone the first week of August.
- Friday, September 22, 2017
- 11:00 a.m. Registration and lunch
12:30 p.m. Shotgun start
5:30 p.m. Networking
6:45 p.m. Dinner
8 p.m. Prizes and awards ceremony
9 p.m. End of activities
- Meadows Golf and Country Club
4335 Hawthorne Road,
View on Google Maps
- *Early bird Price*
until July 31st, 2017
- Students - $60
Professional Foursome - $650
- Regular Price:
(after July 31st)
- Professionals - $175
Students - $75
Professional Foursome – $700
- Please contact us by September 1st, 2017 if you have any particular accessibility requirements or dietary restrictions.
*Registration fees include lunch, golf, a cart, dinner and prizes!*