Complementary to the Rock your Resumé! workshop offered by an employer and the resumé critiques, we offer small group resumé clinics with our career counsellor.
During this small group session, you will have the opportunity to:
- learn about different resumé formats;
- participate in practical exercises that will strengthen your existing resumé;
- get tips on how to tailor your resumé and cover letter;
- receive advice as to how you can make your resumé stand out to employers;
- address your questions and/or concerns with a counsellor.
You will need a resumé for the practical exercises in the Résumé 101 Clinic. Please bring a working copy of your resumé to the clinic. If you don’t currently have a resumé and need help developing one, visit the Career Tools and Resources section of the website or set up an appointment with a career counsellor or a resumé advisor.
N.B. This clinic is equivalent to the Rock your Resumé! workshop and can therefore count towards the Career Development Certificate.
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- The workshop is offered only in English but questions can be asked in French
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- Please contact us by February 2 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018, 7:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.
Unfortunately, this event has reached the maximum number of registered participants. You can complete this form to be added to the wait list.