Rising Stars: Adam Tomaszewski
Honours Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing
Adam is currently in his third year at the Telfer School of Management. Thanks to his perseverance and the continued support of the Telfer Career Centre team, he secured a summer internship as a Sales Intern at Kraft Foods.
His interaction with the Career Centre’s Relationship Managers, Caroline Hannah and Brian Carriere, over the past couple of years has resulted to be extremely valuable personally and professionally. Adam mentioned: “Caroline helped me establish my career path and encouraged me to get more involved in the Career Centre when I first started actively using the services in 2nd year.”
Leading to the interviews with Kraft, Adam received great support from Brian in terms of preparation. Anthony, the Career Counselor, also provided informative documents summarizing potential interview questions and approaches Adam could take.
“Overall, I feel the Career Center has given me the resources and confidence to approach employers for summer employment and my future career. I would not have had nearly as many opportunities available to me if it wasn’t for the Career Center."
- Telfer Alumni Shine at the Best Ottawa Business Awards 2013
- We are actively seeking new International Career mentors for the 2014-2015 academic year
- The Telfer School’s Executive MBA program represented at Startup Canada Day on the Hill
- George Langill named the Chair of the City of Ottawa’s Innovation Advisory Board
- Collaboration with German Fraunhofer Institute Enables Joint Exploration of Innovation Systems in Canada, Germany
December 9, 2013
Thesis Defence of Asha Gajaria, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candiate
December 10, 2013
uOttawa Alumni Event in Silicon Valley
December 11, 2013
Health Systems Research Seminar with Ivy Lynn Bourgeault
December 13, 2013
Management Research Seminar with Benson Honig
December 13, 2013
Thesis Defence of Javier Fiallos, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candidate