This new and exciting certificate is suitable for new graduates, or early or mid-career Marketing or Communications professionals. This 10-week not-for-credit program will implant hands-on ability to use and apply a variety of today's essential in-demand digital marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager) and areas of expertise (e.g. SEO, content strategy).
The program is designed, developed and delivered by a team of industry experts under the guidance of Soshal, a premier Ottawa digital marketing agency. It is administered, hosted and certified by the Telfer School of Management. Full program details and the online applications form can be found here: https://ottawadmc.ca/.
- The next program starts Saturday, January 13, ends Saturday, March 24, with a total of 180 contact hours;
- Lab sessions will be Monday to Thursday nights 7:00-10:00 p.m., plus Saturdays 8:00-3:00 p.m., with no lab session Monday, February 19 (Family Day);
- It will cover approximately 10-15 of the most in-demand tools and topics, many modules having their own proficiency test and “badge” of completion - completion of all badges earns a Certificate;
- The cost is $5,000 plus HST;
- Registration will be capped at 25 students.