Congratulations to the winners of the 2012 First Avenue Advisory of Raymond James Capital Markets Competition!
Only 20 students had the opportunity to compete in the 2012 First Avenue Advisory of Raymond James Capital Markets Competition on the new Bloomberg Terminals located in the Management Library. They received extensive support from different members of the Telfer School’s staff and external professionals including Philip McIlkenny, Associate Professor; Stephen Jonathan, FX Specialist at Bloomberg; Kash Pashootan, Financial Advisor at Raymond James; Cecilia Tellis, Management Librarian and Lawrence Migiliore of Bloomberg.
Congratulations to Dimitry Rakhanskiy who came out as the best contender and secured the first place prize: $500 donated by Raymond James and a dinner with Kash Pashootan.
Congratulations to Brandon Silbermann who won the second place prize: a $300 Visa gift card donated by the CFA Ottawa Society.
Photo: Brandon Silbermann and Dimitry Rakhanskiy
Last updated: May 3, 2012
- We are actively seeking new International Career mentors for the 2014-2015 academic year
- The Telfer School’s Executive MBA program represented at Startup Canada Day on the Hill
- George Langill named the Chair of the City of Ottawa’s Innovation Advisory Board
- Collaboration with German Fraunhofer Institute Enables Joint Exploration of Innovation Systems in Canada, Germany
- CGA-AGRC Concludes Year With Very Successful Public Lecture
December 9, 2013
Thesis Defence of Asha Gajaria, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candiate
December 11, 2013
Health Systems Research Seminar with Ivy Lynn Bourgeault
December 13, 2013
Management Research Seminar with Benson Honig
December 13, 2013
Thesis Defence of Javier Fiallos, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candidate
January 9, 2014
Telfer Executive MBA Information Session