The New Telfer MBA in Metz is Featured in the Globe and Mail
Alain Doucet, Assistant Dean External Relations and Christyne Auger, Marketing Manager for Graduate Programs, were recently interviewed by the Globe and Mail to discuss the Telfer 2014-15 Strategic Plan and the new Telfer MBA in Metz. The plan, among other things, aims at "deliver[ing] programs internationally for the purpose of international reputation-building, network and revenue generation" says Mr. Doucet. This will add up to the three leading international accreditations that the Telfer School currently holds.
In this article, Mr. Doucet and Ms. Auger also discussed further potential expansion of the Telfer School of Management in different French-speaking countries or regions. Now seems to be the perfect moment with the recent success of the Ottawa-based revamped MBA in French.
Click here to read the complete article.
photo: Telfer School alumni and events across the world. Click here, for more.
Last updated: September 5, 2012
- Telfer Alumni Shine at the Best Ottawa Business Awards 2013
- We are actively seeking new International Career mentors for the 2014-2015 academic year
- The Telfer School’s Executive MBA program represented at Startup Canada Day on the Hill
- George Langill named the Chair of the City of Ottawa’s Innovation Advisory Board
- Collaboration with German Fraunhofer Institute Enables Joint Exploration of Innovation Systems in Canada, Germany
December 9, 2013
Thesis Defence of Asha Gajaria, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candiate
December 11, 2013
Health Systems Research Seminar with Ivy Lynn Bourgeault
December 13, 2013
Management Research Seminar with Benson Honig
December 13, 2013
Thesis Defence of Javier Fiallos, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candidate
January 9, 2014
Telfer Executive MBA Information Session