The New Telfer MBA in Metz is Featured in the Globe and Mail
Alain Doucet, Assistant Dean External Relations and Christyne Auger, Marketing Manager for Graduate Programs, were recently interviewed by the Globe and Mail to discuss the Telfer 2014-15 Strategic Plan and the new Telfer MBA in Metz. The plan, among other things, aims at "deliver[ing] programs internationally for the purpose of international reputation-building, network and revenue generation" says Mr. Doucet. This will add up to the three leading international accreditations that the Telfer School currently holds.
In this article, Mr. Doucet and Ms. Auger also discussed further potential expansion of the Telfer School of Management in different French-speaking countries or regions. Now seems to be the perfect moment with the recent success of the Ottawa-based revamped MBA in French.
Click here to read the complete article.
photo: Telfer School alumni and events across the world. Click here, for more.
Last updated: September 5, 2012
- Julia Koulik was named among six of Canada’s top emerging health-care professionals and awarded the Robert Wood Johnson Award
- David Wright, with uOttawa Colleagues, Will Investigate ROI of Next-Generation Solar Cell Technologies
- Muriel Mignerat Awarded Best Paper Award for Study on the Use of Telecare for Diabetic Patients
- Brian Conheady was awarded 2nd Place in the Howard Teall Innovation in Accounting Education Award Competition
- In Memoriam: Professor Peter Koppel
June 19, 2013
Calgary - Be Part of the Energy
June 24, 2013
Memorial Service for Professor Peter Koppel
June 27, 2013
Thesis Proposal of M.Sc. Student Emily Rowland
September 13, 2013
19th Annual Telfer School of Management Golf Tournament
October 26, 2013
2013 Gala of Excellence