Female Enterprise Entrepreneur and Leadership Award Call for Nominations has been extended!
$2,500 Female Entrepreneur and Leadership Award
Enterprise Rent-A-Car invites you to nominate an extraordinary female student to be considered for the 2012 Female Enterprise Entrepreneur and Leadership Award. Nominees should have a personal record of entrepreneurial spirit, leadership skills and be a positive role model for past, current, and future students. The winner will receive a $2,500 prize to be applied to their tuition.
Nominations for this award will be accepted from students, faculty, alumni, and members of the local business community. Self nominations are also permitted. Criteria for nominating and evaluating honorees include the following:
- Nominees should be full-time female students in their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of their BCom program at the Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa.
- Demonstrate exceptional entrepreneurial spirit through innovative approaches to business and show exemplary leadership skills in their work, social and academic lives.
- Entrepreneurial projects do not have to be associated with the Telfer School of Management.
Nominations for the 2012 Female Enterprise Entrepreneur and Leadership Award must be received no later than Monday January 14, 2013. Download a nomination form.
Committee Members will review all nominations and develop a list of finalists who best meet the above criteria. Members will select the award winner based on the submission and a short personal interview. This award will be presented at the 22nd Annual Entrepreneurs’ Club Toast to Success - Business Dinner on January 31, 2013.
Last updated: October 30, 2012
- We are actively seeking new International Career mentors for the 2014-2015 academic year
- The Telfer School’s Executive MBA program represented at Startup Canada Day on the Hill
- George Langill named the Chair of the City of Ottawa’s Innovation Advisory Board
- Collaboration with German Fraunhofer Institute Enables Joint Exploration of Innovation Systems in Canada, Germany
- CGA-AGRC Concludes Year With Very Successful Public Lecture
December 6, 2013
Health Systems Research Seminar with Krzysztof Krawiec
December 6, 2013
uOttawa Alumni Event in Silicon Valley
December 9, 2013
Thesis Defence of Asha Gajaria, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candiate
December 11, 2013
Health Systems Research Seminar with Ivy Lynn Bourgeault
December 13, 2013
Management Research Seminar with Benson Honig