We are pleased to announce a new partnership for our International Exchange Program with the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU), accredited by EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB.
With about 23,000 students from Austria and abroad, WU is Europe's largest educational institution for business and economics, business law, and social sciences.
WU is ranked as one of the best 200 Business and Economics School in the world by ARWU. Their Master in Management is ranked in the 13th spot in the Financial Times. They are also ranked as the 42nd best European School and 62nd best EMBA in the Financial Times.
WU’s research focuses mainly on the following key areas:
- Applied economics and socioeconomics
- Business and economic law
- Empirically-focused research on management, marketing, finance, and accounting
- Information systems, computing, and supply chain management
- International business, especially CEE regional studies
- International business taxation
To learn more about their programs, please visit their website: www.wu.ac.at/programs.