- A Canadian baccalaureate degree, or equivalent, with a minimum grade of B or 70 percent. All post-secondary studies are considered at the time of admission, with the most recent being considered first.
- A minimum of three years of full-time managerial or professional work experience. Part‑time and summer jobs and co‑op placements do not count toward this experience but are considered favourably during the file evaluation.
- A competitive score in the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Last year's average GMAT was 612.
- English proficiency.
Exceptionally, a limited number of candidates may be considered for admission on the basis of substantial managerial or professional training and experience (at least 10 years), provided there is strong evidence of management responsibilities and career progression, even if such candidates do not hold a university degree or do not meet the minimum academic requirements.
Application Deadline (complete file)
Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis. We strongly advise candidates to apply as early as possible to increase their chances of being considered for a scholarship.
- International: February 1
- Canadian and American: May 15