Special students are persons allowed by the University to enroll undergraduate courses, for units or as auditors, without seeking a degree, diploma or a certificate from the University.
Enrolment for Fall 2017 begins on August 23, 2017
To avoid late enrolment or late payment fees, please refer to the calendar of Important dates and deadlines.
Please visit the special student page for information regarding admission requirements, special student categories, restrictions, general regulations and more.
The list of ADM courses open to special students for Fall 2017 is now available. We suggest that you check the list often as it is updated regularly.
Consult the course timetable to find course schedules, descriptions and prerequisites.
Detailed Enrolment Procedures
Students looking to take business courses as a special student at the Telfer School of Management must:
- If you have never enroled before at the University of Ottawa, complete the Personal Identification Form.
- Complete the Undergraduate enrolment form (special students) available online.
- Enroll at the appropriate location, depending on the special student category you are applying for:
- Personal interest - Enrolment will take place in Tabaret Hall at InfoServie.
- Professional certification, transfer of units, upgrading, gifted students or students from Carleton University - Enrol in person at the Student Services Centre, Telfer School of Management, Desmarais Building, 55 Laurier Avenue East, room 1100.
- Bring all necessary documents (transcripts, letters, etc.).
- Obtain approval to enrol in the course from the faculties concerned. The Telfer School only accepts registration to ADM courses.
- Pay the required fees (consult your uoZone account).