In today’s world, it is essential for management students to acquire a global orientation. The international exchange programs at the Telfer School of Management provide just such an opportunity. Students can complete their academic and professional endeavours in another international institution while exploring a different country and discovering a new set of customs. In an increasingly competitive job market, this type of experience is also accompanied by a new perspective on culture, increased adaptability, the tools to excel in an international workplace, and the chance to build global contacts. Furthermore, students will bring back unforgettable memories.
Bachelor of Commerce with option in International Management
An international exchange is mandatory for students in the International Management option. Consult the course sequence for this program.
Every student thinking of going on exchange needs to attend at least one information session before applying for an exchange. Sign-up to one of the upcoming sessions:
- Thursday, October 5, 2017 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 31, 2017 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 23, 2017 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 5, 2017 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Browse though the list of our international partner institutions.
Information for Outgoing Students
Information for Incoming Students
Click here to find the International Student Guide and other important information regarding residence, medical insurance, course selection and more.