The Scholarship Program of the Telfer School of Management rewards students for their academic and social successes and achievements. Scholarships are granted to students each year on the basis of academic merit. The Student Services Centre, in collaboration with the Financial Aid and Awards Office of the University of Ottawa, promotes, manages and distributes scholarships offered by the Telfer School.
- List of all scholarships (including those exclusive to the Telfer School of Management)
- Victoria Johnson Memorial Bursary
How to apply
To view and apply for scholarships, please use our search engine Online Scholarships and Bursaries, accessible through your uoZone account.
- Under Finance and Jobs, click on the Online Scholarships and Bursaries link
- Complete the “Student Profile” on the home page
- Click on “View and Apply for More Scholarships”
- Click on the checkbox next to every award to which you would like to apply
- Click on the “Add to my application list”
- Complete the required tasks for each award