Coaching for High Performance
Coaching for High Performance enables you to use new insights to become a more effective leader, specially, enabling you to:
- Inspire others to raise their ‘game’ to a new level and commit to more challenging outcomes
- Design and implement new workplace culture and practices
- Set new standards of accountability and responsibility
- Foster innovative thinking and independent action in others
November 6-8, 2013
$1,995 + HST
First day is an evening session, 5pm – 9pm, followed by 2 consecutive days of 8:30am to 5:00pm.
How to register?
Please fill out our online registration form.
Who should attend?
The program is designed for executives and senior managers looking to challenge their employees to attain higher levels of performance and to create a culture of commitment and engagement with their team.
What will you learn?
You will learn the fundamentals of coaching: building trust, setting breakthrough goals, deepening commitment and achieving extraordinary results. You will participate in practice coaching conversations (using real work situations) and structured learning experiences. You will address difficult feedback situations and learn to have ‘fierce’ conversations.
- How to build trust with employees, direct reports and colleagues
- Open dialogue for difficult conversations and to create new opportunities
- Create clear expectations and accountabilities
- Build a culture of openness and communication leading to innovation
Gordon Collins, Executive Coach and Facilitator
Gordon is the president and founder of The Coaching Network based in Oakville, Ontario. He is a member of The Association for Social Development, a network of international consultants. He is a pioneer in executive coaching in Canada and continues to bring new practices and innovations to the field. He works with leaders and managers to build their Coaching capability to lead individuals and teams and create high performing work cultures in their organizations. Gordon is often engaged by his clients in ‘special projects’ for change management, from the design phase through implementation to support organizations to achieve major change. Gord works extensively in Europe, the USA and Canada with Fortune 500 companies, the public sector (including the federal government) and not-for-profit organizations.