Lean Service Yellow Belt Program
The Lean Service Yellow Belt Program is designed to address the growing need for an alternative solution to fight a wide range of problems, from eliminating backlogs to reducing rework & errors (to deliver more with less), in both the public and private sectors. The goal of the Yellow Belt program is to develop the skill set and techniques for stakeholders to participate in optimization projects, for sponsors to support Lean teams and to efficiently transition to a Lean culture and environment.
January 16-18, 2017
$1,995 + HST
3 consecutive days, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
How to Register
Please fill out our online registration form.
The registration deadline is January 4, 2017
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for managers and professionals working in service oriented organizations or businesses with direct or indirect responsibility for operational effectiveness.
What You Will Learn
This program will empower its participants to lead:
- Greater citizen satisfaction
- Reductions in service delivery time
- Growth in productivity / reductions in backlog
- Improved teamwork and job atmosphere
- Reductions in workloads and employee stress
- Reductions in errors and corrections
- Reductions in operating costs
- Decreased response time to demands
Participants will recognize the need for lean and gain valuable understanding on how to deal with:
- Problems communicating between the different services,
- Overly long response time and approval time,
- Numerous information transfers causing delays,
- Inefficiencies in “functional” structures,
- Increasingly complex processes,
- Difficulty monitoring processes due to regulatory pressures.
The 3-day program is led by Craig Szelestowski, President of Lean Agility, Inc.