Telfer School of Management
University of Ottawa
55, Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa (Ontario) K1N 6N5
Tel.: (613) 562-5800 x 2986
Fax: (613) 562-5164
Send us an email
Emerging Technologies and Innovation Management Laboratory
Professor Jonathan Linton is the director of the new Innovation Management Laboratory. The ability to manage emerging technologies is critical to the future health of companies, organizations and the entire Canadian economy. At the University of Ottawa’s new Emerging Technologies and Innovation Management Laboratory, researchers led by Dr. Jonathan Linton will use cutting-edge modeling and statistical software in a collaborative multidisciplinary environment to deal with the complex problem of determining how innovations can be used most effectively. This research will lead to the development of new tools to support decision making and policy planning, and will identify the best techniques that businesses and organizations could use to make the most of innovations as they are developed.
- Thesis Defence of Javier Fiallos, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candidate
- Management Research Seminar Series presents: "Balancing both Internal and External Organizational Legitimacy: Challenges for Managers and Entrepreneurs"
- Health Systems Research Seminar Series presents: "What Are the Implications of the Lack of a Dedicated Health Workforce Agency in Canada?"
- New Health Systems Research Cluster Created with $120,000 Grant from MITACS, IBM
- Doug Angus an Invited Expert at International Workshop on Franchising in Health Services
December 11, 2013
Health Systems Research Seminar with Ivy Lynn Bourgeault
December 13, 2013
Management Research Seminar with Benson Honig
December 13, 2013
Thesis Defence of Javier Fiallos, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candidate
January 21, 2014
Telfer Innovation Policy Seminar Series (TIPSS) with Jacomo Corbo
January 24, 2014
Health Systems Research Seminar with David Buckeridge