The Research Office
An integral part of the research enterprise at the Telfer School, the Research Office fosters a research-friendly environment focused on the needs of its bilingual faculty and research graduate students. The Office advises the Dean, the Vice-Dean (Research), and the Faculty Council in regards to strategic planning and research areas of development; policy and funding programs; research partnerships; and research communications and outreach activities.
Contact the Research Office to discuss potential research ideas, projects and partnerships with Telfer researchers.
- Managing existing and creating new research funding programs;
- Advising applicants on grant funding opportunities from external funders and sponsors;
- Providing expert advice on ethics submissions;
- Liaising with funding agencies to increase the competitiveness of research projects.
- Planning, developing and implementing the School’s research communications strategy;
- Actively communicating Telfer research findings to the business community through specific outlets (publications, research news, reports, website and events);
- Preparing a research annual report and contributing to benchmarking and accreditation documents.
Support to Graduate Students:
- Managing internal funding programs;
- Providing expert advice on scholarships and ethics applications;
- Organizing seminars and other events tailored to meet their academic needs.