Telfer School of Management
University of Ottawa
55, Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa (Ontario) K1N 6N5
Tel.: (613) 562-5800 x 2986
Fax: (613) 562-5164
Send us an email
Marketplaces for Safe and Fair Trade (e-MP) Laboratory
Directed by Professor Morad Benyoucef, the e-Marketplaces for Safe and Fair Trade (e-MP) Laboratory received funding in the amount of $39,000. The e-MP Lab will research the design, development, and usability of electronic marketplaces (e-marketplaces) as the main trade infrastructures of the future, concentrating on their safety and fairness. The goal of this initiative is to take full advantage of the capabilities of e-business, addressing the frequent lack of trust between trading partners in online business interactions, and providing trading partners with e-negotiation services.
- Thesis Defence of Javier Fiallos, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candidate
- Management Research Seminar Series presents: "Balancing both Internal and External Organizational Legitimacy: Challenges for Managers and Entrepreneurs"
- Health Systems Research Seminar Series presents: "What Are the Implications of the Lack of a Dedicated Health Workforce Agency in Canada?"
- New Health Systems Research Cluster Created with $120,000 Grant from MITACS, IBM
- Doug Angus an Invited Expert at International Workshop on Franchising in Health Services
December 11, 2013
Health Systems Research Seminar with Ivy Lynn Bourgeault
December 13, 2013
Management Research Seminar with Benson Honig
December 13, 2013
Thesis Defence of Javier Fiallos, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candidate
January 21, 2014
Telfer Innovation Policy Seminar Series (TIPSS) with Jacomo Corbo
January 24, 2014
Health Systems Research Seminar with David Buckeridge