Telfer School of Management
University of Ottawa
55, Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa (Ontario) K1N 6N5
Tel.: (613) 562-5800 x 2986
Fax: (613) 562-5164
Send us an email
The Research Office
An integral part of the research enterprise at the Telfer School, the Research Office fosters a research-friendly environment focused on the needs of its bilingual faculty and research graduate students. The Office also provides advice to the Dean, the Associate Dean (Academic), and the Faculty Council in regards to strategic planning and research areas of development; policy and funding programs; and research communications and outreach activities.
- Managing existing and creating new research funding programs;
- Advising applicants on grant funding opportunities from external funders and sponsors;
- Providing expert advice on ethics submissions;
- Liaising with funding agencies to increase the competitiveness of research projects.
- Planning, developing and implementing the School’s research communications strategy;
- Actively communicating Telfer research findings to the business community through specific outlets (publications, research news, reports, website and events);
- Preparing a research annual report and contributing to benchmarking and accreditation documents.
Support to Graduate Students:
- Managing internal funding programs;
- Providing expert advice on scholarships and ethics applications;
- Organizing seminars and other events tailored to meet their academic needs.
- Sandra Schillo and Diane Isabelle are the 2013 recipients of the Telfer-Sprott Research Fund
- Morad Benyoucef Receives a $75,000 Grant For His Research On Social Commerce
- Dan Lane to Contribute to First UN Global Ocean Assessment
- Magda Donia Studies Job Redesign in Brazilian Public Schools
- NSERC Grant for Wojtek Michalowski to Develop Decision Support Tool for Management of Comorbid Diseases
- No upcoming events.