Telfer School of Management
University of Ottawa
55, Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa (Ontario) K1N 6N5
Tel.: (613) 562-5800 x 2986
Fax: (613) 562-5164
Send us an email
The Research Office
An integral part of the research enterprise at the Telfer School, the Research Office fosters a research-friendly environment focused on the needs of its bilingual faculty and research graduate students. The Office advises the Dean, the Vice-Dean (Research), and the Faculty Council in regards to strategic planning and research areas of development; policy and funding programs; research partnerships; and research communications and outreach activities.
Contact the Research Office to discuss potential research ideas, projects and partnerships with Telfer researchers.
- Managing existing and creating new research funding programs;
- Advising applicants on grant funding opportunities from external funders and sponsors;
- Providing expert advice on ethics submissions;
- Liaising with funding agencies to increase the competitiveness of research projects.
- Planning, developing and implementing the School’s research communications strategy;
- Actively communicating Telfer research findings to the business community through specific outlets (publications, research news, reports, website and events);
- Preparing a research annual report and contributing to benchmarking and accreditation documents.
Support to Graduate Students:
- Managing internal funding programs;
- Providing expert advice on scholarships and ethics applications;
- Organizing seminars and other events tailored to meet their academic needs.
- Health Systems Research Seminar Series presents: "What Are the Implications of the Lack of a Dedicated Health Workforce Agency in Canada?"
- Thesis Defence of Asha Gajaria, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candidate
- Health Systems Research Seminar Series presents: "Evolutionary Feature Synthesis for Clinical Decision Support Based on Medical Imaging"
- New Health Systems Research Cluster Created with $120,000 Grant from MITACS, IBM
- Doug Angus an Invited Expert at International Workshop on Franchising in Health Services
December 6, 2013
Health Systems Research Seminar with Krzysztof Krawiec
December 9, 2013
Thesis Defence of Asha Gajaria, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candiate
December 11, 2013
Health Systems Research Seminar with Ivy Lynn Bourgeault
December 13, 2013
Management Research Seminar with Benson Honig
December 13, 2013
Thesis Defence of Javier Fiallos, M.Sc. in Health Systems Candidate